Thursday, 26 November 2009

Project Evaluation

This project has been very enjoyable despite the sometimes stressful moments with the 3D programs and the notion that I may not actually finish the project. All in all I was pleased that my renders somewhat resembled my original concepts. The most important thing however was how much experience I acquired and that I learnt so much using these 3D packages. I believe I even improved my techniques in photoshop too. The other crucial skill I think I improved in was design. I believe I successfully understood the process of how a concept becomes something more than just a concept, but a model that can be navigated through either virtually in a game or physically if the 3D model is built as a set for a film.

36 comments:

  1. 凡是遇到困擾的問題,不要把它當作可怕的,討厭的,無奈的遭遇,而要把它當作歷練、訓練和幫助。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈!...............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 這麼用心的經營你的文章, 當然值得我們留連拜訪的!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 永遠不要躊躇伸出你的手。也永遠不要躊躇接受別人伸出的手。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 很喜歡你的部落格,來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝.................................[/url]...............

    ReplyDelete