Tuesday 27 October 2009

Assessment/ Feedback

Generally my work was well received by tutor and peers. It was suggested that I begin on some exterior concepts for the chop-shop. I was instructed to either design a corridor leading to the workshop itself or to design the hangar wall outside of the frigate. I was criticised for using harsh lines in my concept work. It was recommended that I lower the opacity of the lines so that the look is less graphic. It was suggested that I should have gathered slightly more inspiration material to further convey my thought processes and idea development. The tutor also thought that perhaps I should consider combining clean glossy surfaces with rusty textures to experiment with juxtaposing elements.

Overall I was pleased with the comments and suggestions I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment